Monday, June 18, 2007

Thanks True North!

I just wanted to thank Bobby, Ty and the High School ministry this year because I have grown so much. This year has been a real change going from private school with 600 students to Aliso with 3,000. In the beginning everybody told me stay in the word to help keep me out of all of the worldly things. But If you guys weren't there to help strengthen me and get me into the word I would not be growing in the Lord as much as I have been in the past months. So I just wanted to thank all of you for helping me grow in the Lord and Proclaim my Faith with out FEAR!!!!!!

6 comments:

♫ DB ♫ said...

:) Your welcome

brandy said...

i feel the exact way, i wouldn't be a christian at all if it weren't for God placing this church in my life and all my friends there as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Boomer, not only have we all helped you grow, but you have helped all of us grow as well. You are our little hannah, and we as in true north would not know what to do without you! So let me not take this time to say "your welcome" but let me take this time to say thank YOU! Talk to you later hannah

<3
Matty Crane:)

Anonymous said...

Boomer, Thank you for being a member of True North and a Teen Minister who is stepping up to serve! Looking forward to seeing you grow more and pray that this is just the beginning! See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

There is a GREAT band you may have heard of, but it is called Hillsong United. Just a reccomendation!

Anonymous said...

hey